Thursday, November 11, 2010

Farting More After Stomach Flu

As Vico

Cycling cheeks now the cold cuts.
The city is gray, the leaves on sidewalks are now rotten. A small tear
defies gravity and stays there.
Stop.
Between autumn already hard
and a young body that is boiling and there is no peace.
Enough! me cry inside, but does not work,
never worked and I fear that comes up even now.
So, as always, I appeal to my best friend
the only one that gives me some 'relief at times like this.
removal.
Nothing happened I was not thinking about anything.

Anouk But in the headphones.

"I know I still love you,
and I know you still care
I do not know much,
But I know how to love you.
That Does not Mean Anything
But I know how to love you.
[...] And that's all I need to know ... for now. "

And you do not know how long this will go on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment