Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bible Black Origin Streaming

Forever

(possibly read listening this )

"I hope the time machine out of this vague nervous, forgive me of being nothing and having nothing to give you ..[...] and deluge you're even more beautiful. "

" You are water, and I live in your sea,
that I slide inside you are in your water now boiling,
us water,
not see, my love, we are water,
we finally something going, slides and turns,
us water,
without fear of death, to nullify,
us water,
I am you and you are me,
we are all lovers of the world,
are the continuous cycle of birth and does not frighten us,
is not death to scare me, though I have no form nor name.
no longer scare me to death if I live where the world has made room for me,
I'm water and I have no form,
I did not direction,
slide,
me rest,
air then come back, come back at all.
But there is a clock that beats his time, that cuts in this frame,
this water that turns stone
that divides the clock as you are today and how you will be tomorrow.
And I fear that this love will become something to watch with a smile,
I fear this love without boundaries become fluid and
love
hour,
a memory,
a mistake,
an eternal love that has vanished into thin air,
perhaps some might remember, some will remember as we were,
but no, in this' Car theres you and me,
and I'm not sure there is a "you"
and an "I",
there is something that perhaps not even have a name,
even though the man always strives to capture him,
with words, to be able to recall at least . "

Giovanni Bogani," Love by the hour "

0 comments:

Post a Comment