Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tiffany Granath Gay Husband

New home, new life without coughing

happens.
Sometimes when you tend, for a long time one thing is true when you confusing.
Even if that thing was your biggest dream in recent years,
even if that is the only thing that gave you the strength to go forward in sleepless nights,
although the situation is objectively the best
in which I could aspire.
But you're not happy.
Beffa of fate, infinite torture and senseless anxiety.
But it happens.
I will try to increase my pace and finally off the ground, as it once was.



I do not regret the times when I suffered
port the scars on me as if they were medals,
know that freedom has a high price,
high as that of slavery.
The only difference is that you pay with pleasure and a smile
even when that smile is wet with tears.
PC

0 comments:

Post a Comment