Sunday, October 3, 2010

How To Use Gps In Laptop

SELL! HURRY!

Art in salt. I need a new fast car, I know ...

I have to buy a sports car. I sell then these beautiful paintings I have done recently to gather enough cash in a convertible sports car.

"La Gioconda of stones" - 33X48 - various markers - 160 € sold
I remade the joyous occasion of an exhibition at the gallery World Pop Rome. It was an exhibition in which all heavily influenced by the joyous
"flying in the question-Romagna" - 24x33 - markers on tracing paper and gift card - 80 € This
is part of a series devoted to the daring. The design is on bright and transparent, as there is a gold card prismatic effect is a beautiful championship sandwiches.
"unbridled Tremiti islands" - 24x33 - markers on tracing paper and gift card - 80 € sold
same standard and technique of the above.
"doorway" - pantone markers and different - 73x48 - 200 €
This is big one, is comfortable in designer apartments above a fireplace design. You can also buy it and hide in a forest, if not goes away in a hurry I'll do the same.
look better details
colors are much brighter live but my camera is lazy.

If you like them buy them by sending an email
ratigher (at) hotmail (dot) com

Then I have to whiz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment