Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best Friend20 Birthday Quotes

POSTER LIMITED OH!

Limited posters on sale at Lucca Comics & Games , stand at the Super Friends. 10 For Each subject numbered copies.

At the Lucca Comics & Games I made these prints limited to 10 person.
Super A3, 32x45 on watercolor paper:

Here they are all together.
is a pine stand.
This animal represents the Cayman.
This is Iggy Pop as it drew Rolling Stone.
This is Lavinia, my first co-star, upcoming, graphic novels, plot.
Printing is Fichissima friccicano and saturated colors ...
... and sbarluccicano.
10 prints limited to the subject, written by hand.
penned by hand by me.

Since the strong sell, I recommend email me if you keep aside for intrigue. Cost 20 € and you can book by writing to ratigher (at) hotmail.com

or buy them at Lucca, at the stand of the Super Friends in the Hall Napoleon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment