Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hallie Berry Cat Woman Hair Style

the weight of a severed head

Behind the scenes time! I'm working on PLOT, my first graphic novel, take a look in advance.

I'm drawing strong. I'm drawing my book called PLOT. I show you a preview. But let's start from the subtitle! The weight of a severed head

Graphic of cover title


EXERCISE where I do the sketches

EXERCISE always the first
and here is a little bit of pencils. As is evident, will a very important role also Bimbo Mud
car, bmw 2002
sometimes two stripes pattern, sometimes three
feet to suck
bold use of space / time between the cartoons

All tables are part of the first chapter, first and second sub.
begin with ink when I have finished all the pencils.

Finally, I am completely satisfied with the last purchase over the Internet. Madonna beautiful book

0 comments:

Post a Comment