Thursday, February 3, 2011

Acid Is Burning My Throat

PLOT, THE SUPER COVER!

PLOT, the cover! out in May!

My first book, "Through the weight of a severed head," released in May, premiered at Comicon of Naples. In May there will be a super show at RAM of Bologna, with all the materials of the book and many other goodies. Published by Grrrzetic , 112 pages, black and white cardboard cover inspired by the graphics of the glorious necklace Omibus Mondadori

thank suffered Silvana's Grrrzetic for having gone along with my desire hardback !
I recommend that you arrange "all Omnibus Pinter's" , collection edited by Little Nemo with all the covers made by Ferenc Pinter for this series.

The following steps electronics that led to the creation of the cover:
before I scanned the pencils

Then, the electronic pen I smeared colors. ha ha ha ...

This is the end result

0 comments:

Post a Comment