Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are There Benefits To Drinking Coconut Milk?

THE ALCHEMY OF LOVE THREE AND A SUIT THE SNAKE

As the mind is recognized

A Case of so much suffering, so badly, I was forced to seek the good and the origin of the Good.
Thought always sad or melancholic, dreamy or idealized, lewd or critical, angry or in love, never find peace, was a continuous swing, so fast that I turn my head and hurt me.
many thoughts crammed into my mind, the solutions and the happiness that my nature from time to time he believed he had found, they were slow to become concrete.
my constant companions were the body and soul.
In the body, the evil had crept so deeply that not even remember when and if I had been good, as he was feeling good, what was good. I was sick.
The deep desire for peace and healing, then he pushed me to look good and its First Cause that surely lurked behind crumpled dress of my illness!
The search was diligent and full of faith, strong will and untiring.
All this led to deeper understanding of diseases of the body.
learned to treat myself and my other bodies.
Soul was bright and shining with its intimate nature.
but I noticed that too in spite of its natural luster, meeting other suffered from the feelings and emotions that made it dark gray and often creating conflict in me deeper.
was his desire for peace to make me look good certainly hidden deep behind the veil of emotions and feelings distorted!
The innate strength of the Soul was the faith that led her as a mighty horse and from that moment, together with the experiences of his company, able to develop deep knowledge of the nuances and implications of sentimenti e delle emozioni dell’Anima umana.
Giorno dopo giorno, mese dopo mese, anno dopo anno il pensare divenne sempre più lucido, semplice e chiaro pur essendo anche curiosamente sempre più abile nel formulare pensieri profondi e complessi essendo divenuto intuitivo e brillante.
Tal volta anima e corpo cominciarono a trovarsi in un tale stato di grazia e armonia che il pensiero, quasi spariva, silenziato e pacificato.
Fu un viaggio lungo e paziente quello della mente ed i suoi tre compagni, possenti destrieri: volontà di pensiero, fede e corpo. L’uno intransigente e mai stanco, l’altro that with every breath, every step reassured the long days and nights of passengers exhaling clouds of perfume and light permeating the way of grace and beauty. The third faithful servant.
one day I reached the beach where I finally decided to stop, I had come to the sea.
The waves refracted in the immense shore and a light golden color of itself permeated everything.
I went into the sea, I with my constant companions.
It was a moment ....
Any past experience and possible every idea, every shape, every feeling, every image dissolved into the infinite sea. All in the fullness of the moment of love and yet silent, congealed, and finally disappeared in the silence of all, peace of nothingness.
We were mired deep in unity and wholeness and naturalness of the immense ocean of life.
remained only at a certain moment in the designation is fully aware of being source of all truth and form in a space-time dream never really died out since all existed simultaneously with the movement of the world appeared in my mind.
out of the bathroom then I realized that there was left no other traveler I was, in one mind and everything was in me, nor any travel remained to be done or places to go, I found a special place.
The whole world suddenly reappeared unified, visible and invisible connected and inextricably linked.
remained now only the present and the foreboding presence of the Absolute, native.
only thing left to listening, silence, song of the heart.
decided to stay there, living on the shores of the infinite sea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment