Friday, November 6, 2009

Diagram Of A Hammerhead Shark

THE BEAR WITNESS


article: SYMBOLS OF NATURE
Bear is the animal scary, by brute force, which apparently is also evident that the Beauty is an expression of the spiritual embodied in matter, but only force an end in itself, is a loner who is well away from all or at best with his family.
In my dream, I escaped from the bear away, far as possible .... But what was running away? I fled from the confrontation with myself, with that part of my strength has long been considered and then refused!
I was aggressive, selfish, insensitive at times because I had suffered, so I defended myself reacting, striking, wounding, with the strength that I characterized it.
that bear was a mask. Of course it was my mask to respond to threats of life, was the survival instinct of the ego.
This voice calling me bear much bother me, it sounded like a discordant note, because I knew that behind was Beauty.
Then, over time I realized that the bear was only overshadowed the brother of the creative force, the strength of its vision.
The other side of the coin.
I knew that the bear gave me the ability to get along alone in the silence of my inner world, spiritual and deep as his lair in the mountains bathed in sunlight from his father.
The bear is the one person with strong bond with the earth-mother and great strength of character and natural love for life, in the simplicity and wisdom that is total unity with creation and love for God fulfills his duty of man, father, mother, worker, whatever you undertake is characterized by the depth and inner strength that led him to the end in those long business life, which require patience, depth, wisdom, confidence and vision.
When this bear gets angry because unexpressed, immature, frustrated and therefore incapable of self-love, then here it is transformed into brute force, selfishness, isolation.
So I realized that brute force becomes the ability to cut strongly and decisively, just as a bear paw, the ties, the situations that no longer have the sense of being, within the full force of faith and deep love, in the long roads of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment